Wednesday 27 January 2016

Challenging the way we live

Have you ever thought about the impact of the way you live might impact the lives of others or the surrounding world?

Recently I have been challenged to think about what it is that I am doing to make the world a better place. Do we have the thoughts of - I can't make a difference so why should I bother or what is the point of making the world better if I will not be alive to reap the rewards?

Personally I think making the world a better place to live in for myself, others and any future generations should not be about self reward but rather about caring about the world and people who live in it to want to see a change happen. 

We see so many injustices in the world and are lead to believe that we can not make a difference but when you become part of something it might be your contribution that sees the change take place. 

Over the coming days, weeks, months I'll be looking at what it is that I can do to change the world around me and not doing it for my own accord but so that I can see justice and make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment